Receive Your Complimentary Best Practices NOW!
"Best Practices in Global Logistics"
As a result of global sourcing, transportation management is becoming a more strategic business function at companies where it has not traditionally been a core competency.
Some key best practices for managing global logistics include:
- Evaluate and determine the right global logistics operating model
- Establish strategic relations with logistics service providers and get alignment on performance metrics
- Deploy global visibility and exception-management processes and systems
- Optimize the global flow of goods through intelligent routing and consolidation
- Institute a continuous process for ongoing logistics network design and scenario analysis
Offered Free by: JDA Software Group
Other Resources from:
JDA Software Group